"Management has a lot to do with answers. Leadership is a function of questions. And the first question for a leader always is:
'Who do we intend to be?' Not 'What are we going to do?' but 'Who do we intend to be?'"
--Max DePree, Hermann Miller
Touchstone leadership programmes focus on raising insight and awareness into whom senior and aspiring managers are as leaders, understanding their strengths and development areas and working with them to find their own Authentic Leadership style. Leading from a place of self awareness and self knowledge is to lead from strength.
Our programmes are individually tailored to your needs, but underpinning our approach and commitment to Authentic Leadership are the following commitments we make for all our leadership programmes;
By the end of the programme our participants will have:
- An in-depth understanding of leadership functions and who they are as a leader in relation to those functions – gaining awareness of their own Authentic Leadership style
- Insight into the challenges leaders face when driving performance improvement or change programmes through an organisation and how to develop their own leadership style to address these challenges – they learn to speak their truth
- A clear understanding of the importance of building relationships – organisations are about people, leadership is about people
- Insight into how to build teams and create a sense of community in their organisation and what the benefits are to them and those around them of this approach
- Made a personal commitment to excellence
A clear understanding of the legacy they want to leave in their organisation – what mark they will make on the people around them
"Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings."
Talk to us about we can help your leaders step up to lead authentically and with confidence – call us now on 01785 613962